Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pregnant shoot - January 11, 2012

Flexibility.. I have to be flexible... I had plan a shoot this weekend with this couple and their daughters... I am no longer heading for the Beach as planned for next Monday... now it is going to be this Thursday... It is fine, I will be done with it earlier.

I guess I have a reputation to be difficult photographer... someone who pick and chose his clients and models... when Maryline told me she had a co-worker asking if I would do her pregnancy photos... many people wished her luck to have even a photo taken by me... they probably did not know, I will never say know to shoot a pregnant lady with my camera...

I hope to be able to blog on the road... if not... will catch up coming back home next week.

On today's photo... Hershie is the pretty and pregnat woman.

No comments: