Friday, March 9, 2012

8 people - March 08, 2012


Well arriving to Grise Fiord... we were 4 people on the flight going to the hotel and the manager told us we were going to be 8 at the hotel... but it was 8 plus 8 and plus us 4 from the plane... and plus the 2 more who arrived on a charter before supper time... we were told to take any of the free rooms... but only one room was free and somehow clean... others were occupied or dirty-messy... so I got to share my supervisor... Got a bad cold... I must have been annoying for him... coughing, blowing my nose and tossing all night in my sheetless bed... I put a sheet when I noticed but a bed not tossed, and in a cold room... was not the greatest. Not a Best Western with 80 rooms... small place with 9 rooms.

Photo: Backdrop scenery in Grise Fiord

No comments: