Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Last day of the adventure with Moe - March 13, 2012


There is nothing like meeting some smart ass on the road... I can never smile more than when I see these guys. One of them that I met on the road... he has been in Nunavut for 8 months and Mr. Know-it-all... travels standby because he does not have to make any booking, he just shows up at the airport... well this morning as the plane arriving from Resolute to get us out of Arctic Bay... Mr. Smarty Pants was on the flight from Resolute, and was asked to stay behind in Arctic Bay since he did not have a "confirmed ticket" to carry on to Iqaluit... you should have seen his face when they told him, he would not have a seat until the weekend... na na na...
Getting back home is wonderful and now cannot wait to chat with my son and my lovely girlfriend... on the photo.

No comments: