Saturday, May 12, 2012

I got in Clyde - May 09, 2012

After 2 days trying to get there I got there... weather is not bad although the clouds were pretty low. It took me a few minutes to get to the luggage... 45 minutes to get a taxi... Butch has been sick for 3 months and things have changed... I called Monday to get the snow cleared to the shack it was not done. It was 17:45 by the time I got to the hotel and got my key... decided to return just to position tools and get luggage.

I was in luck... Lauréa  Lessard is in town, he is probably one of the most helpful man around... so he offered me his truck for the evening... so I drove them back to the house where him and his eomployee are staying. I went back and carry my tools as close as possible from the shack... still short a few hundred meters, and snow as deep as 2 meters but snow was hard enough to support my weight carrying tools.

I did a few checked and called the night at 19:30... I came to the hotel to drop my stuff before returning the truck to Lauréa at the other end of town... stayed there to chat a little bit. Then walked back to the hotel.

Lauréa is about to turn 70 years old, and still look in his early 50s... what a great man.

Missing the company of ma poupette, j’ai hâte de lui parler ce soir. (7.5)
Photo: Window 8... the next thing...

No comments: