Sunday, May 27, 2012

Vendredi 2x 13 - May 25, 2012

Visitors... I had some important visitors. I had some VIPs... I had a night out with them, it was nice but at the same time, I feel I was puting my GF aside and taking time away from my quiet life. I am not very much a social person, I like the company of a few friends, but in a large crownd, I am not in my element. These social, it is where you gather information, knowledge, and can figure a bit of the future. The main message was.. Don't worry, it should be okay for us. At the same time some of the people closer to me in the large machine, they want to me to be okay, they want me to request help if I need some. The beer was flowing, and I was there more than I had been in the past. Maybe I was a little more worry about stuff.. ( 8.0)

Photo: C'est jamais pareille sans toi.

No comments: