Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 - January 01,2013

Personnality of the year 2012 - Maryline                       
Yes, my girlfriend has to be the one. In 2012 it was a tough year for both of us. I struggle waiting for surgery. She did support me, encouraged me, helped me... been the greatest friend. After the surgery, the not so bad news, she held the right direction and again was by my side. She is truly the best. On this I want to wish a wonderful new year to all my boys ( Francois, Louis and David), to all my friends. I want to say thank you to my friend Peggy who took me in /from surgery. She looked at me after the surgery and sent me hom... thanks again. 2012 was crazy not too many photo shoots, the trips were brutals at times, and I was just happy to fly home after every one of them. In 2013, I will do more photo shoots, I will get better even when it does not look great, I will support my boys in their venture and I will keep on loving my wonderful girlfriend. Happy New Year !!!
 
 

 

No comments: