Thursday, June 14, 2012

When the job is done... and... - June 13, 2012

Wayne, one of my former surpervisor would always say.... when the job is done and a plane is on the ground, you just go home... and this is what I did when the first light of day got in. I did not want to take a chance and wait until later in the day. The flight was uneventful until we missed...Iqaluit a first time, I did not want to spend another 2 hours on our way to Kuujjuaq... we landed on the second attempt. It felt great to get back home. My poupette was exhausted from a not so pleasant situation that has been happening at work. She is very mature facing these situation, I am proud of who she is. (8.5)

Photo:

1 comment:

International Vagabond / Qiviq Monster said...

I love the photographs of plus sized women on your blog! Very sexy! BBWs need all the love we can get! lol. Especially from you big bad bikers!

I'm going to add your blog to my list of Nuna-Blogs. You can check it out here --> http://nunawhaa.wordpress.com/nuna-blogs/