Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back on line... August 29,2012

It has been a while, but I have been sick, tired and not highly motivated to write  much... although I lived a lot of great moments. I got the call about the surgery last week and the date will be on September 13th, 2012.

As much as I am looking forward to get it done, I am nervous and anxious about the whole thing. The pain has been so bad that I returned to the ER yesterday... all the symptoms are pointing out at an infection... So for the infection a new dose of antibiotic, and for pain, the Doctor prescribed me morphine... I was not happy about it, but I took the prescription home and I will not take it.Doctor put me off work for a few days... I was not planning for this..  (9.0 as the days goes...)
¨
Photo: A beautiful friend... shoot in Ottawa.

No comments: