Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ouch - January 09, 2013

Such a messed up system... This morning I had a Doctor's appointment at 09:40... I showed up at 09:20, I got registered and went to wait until 10:10 when I was old the doctor was double booked and I was one of the patients who would not be seen. The worst they could not re-schedule me until a few weeks... I was a little mad so they booked me this afternoon at the RAC (Rapid access Clinic)... basically you have 10 minutes to make your case and will not get any type of medication and doctors don't do diagnostic. I am not sure what they actually do... but I had bad experience in the past, so as a few friends. Anyhow I was taken in at 03:00 by the nurse to check my pressure and temperature, of course it was high, I was boiling about the nurse telling me doctor would not do much. Doctor was good, even great. He took the time to check on me, and offer solution and explain pros and cons... and what to do if it goes not good from now on. I was happy, there are still people care in this so messed up system.

Photo: Lady Didi... a friend of my pretty girlfriend.

No comments: